Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
We at LMG do go out every year for our Annual Conference like to Jaipur or Hyderabad last year. This year too we went…to พัทยา - Pattaya!
Like all annual conferences there was a lot I got to learn and experience! It all started with day when it was announced we will be going to Pattaya. I saw individuals helping each other in terms how to apply for passport etc there was discussions happening around what to see about the city the culture resulting in loads of bonding across teams. I could feel the positive vibes and see the excitement on my colleague's faces and every time people would be down with work just the mention of Pattaya would bring smile on their face and am sure it will continue to do so for rest of our lives!
During the workshop there was much to learn of how in team work we got to keep each other's strengths and weakness in perspective. Of course there is always hidden talent amongst all of us which we should try to bring out (saw how during the skit some individuals performed). In short I saw individuals coming together a lot closer and highly motivated; overall I had a great time with loads of stories to tell my family and friends. Cheers!
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." – Pandit Jawaharal Nehru
Hope we all enjoyed the ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment